Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

November 30, 2011

I Love Grandpa = I Love Trains

My dad is a huge fan of trains, always has and I'm sure always will. Lincoln is a boy after his grandpa's heart. He too has a love for trains. If he hears a train, he stops what he's doing and looks back and forth as if to hear it better. He plays for hours lining up his train cars and building the tracks. If he is ever being stubborn or upset, all we have to say is lets go in the gameroom and build trains-he will immediately stop and head for the gameroom.
 While Grandma and Grandpa were here in October, Grandpa made this train for the kids. Well, it was soon claimed by Lincoln.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails