Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

November 30, 2011

Two Boys At Home

With Kyler at school now, I only have the two boys at home. Cooper and Lincoln. At the first of the school year Cooper really had a hard time adjusting to not having Kyler to play with all day. I was going crazy feeling like I had to entertain him every second. But these last couple of months Cooper has really bonded with Lincoln. The two of them follow each other around, play dress up, make me food in the play kitchen, build trains and houses out of  blocks. It's the neatest thing to watch Cooper take on the big brother role. I love hearing them laugh together.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails