Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

October 06, 2010

Daddy and Me Pirate Day

Kyler's preschool had a Daddy and Me Pirate Day. They had a lot of fun activities and games and they made pirate hats and got eye patches. The cutest thing was- Damone came home and told me that the whole time, Kyler was thinking about Cooper. When they were handing out the eye patches he asked if he could grab and extra to take home to Cooper. When they found the treasure, Kyler asked if could take some home for Cooper because he knew Cooper would like it.

Boy did Cooper like it! Kyler and Cooper have been playing pirates non stop. When they all went to bed that night Cooper said, "Lydia wait by your door I've got something to show you." He ran into his room and came running back out saying AAAARRRRGGGG! with his pirate hat and eye patch on. It was so cute.

The next morning after breakfast they immediately put on their pirate gear. I told them to go upstairs and get dressed so we could go grocery shopping. While they were in their room changing, I over heard Cooper say, "A naked pirate!?" "How did you take your shirt off and still have your pirate on?"-referring to his bandanna and eye patch and that they were still on after Kyler took off his pajama shirt. It was so funny, I could just imagine their faces.

Thanks Kyler for being so thoughtful.


1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't get over how big your kids are! What a sweethearts! Congratulations to Lydia on her play! That's wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails