Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 05, 2011

I seriously cried tears of joy

 I just visited our local neighborhood walmart in Murphy, TX they had their cosmopolitan magazines covered! Did your hear me? Walmart had them covered! I cannot tell you how stressful and upsetting my shopping experiences have been when myself as well as my children are forced to look at these while waiting in line to check out. I have talked with many managers, made many phone calls and talked with local workers from the National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families. This is a step in the right direction, the covers were in the shape of a "u" covering the words/articles. The next step would be to have covers that completely cover the words as well as the pornographic pictures, leaving only the title of the magazine visible.  Everyone, please check your stores to see if they too have them covered and send them some positive feedback. Click on the link, I've made it easy and it only takes a few minutes.

I know that Walmart has teamed with Proctor and Gamble to bring family friendly movies to television and really hope that they are taking that movement to their stores too.

2 comments:

We are a little family of four. said...

yeah!!!! Great job Tana!

Todd said...

That is awesome! Your efforts paid off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails