Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 05, 2011

Ear Piercing High and Low

Before
After

High: Lydia was so excited and brave getting her ears pierced. She even said it didn't hurt at all-maybe a little on the second one :)
Low: That night before bed I was cleaning them and accidently pulled the earring completely out-dont ask me how, and I could not for the life of me get it back in. So at 8:30 at night we all went back to Claires (in pjs and slippers mind you cause they close at 9pm) to get the ear re-pierced. She was thankful to have it back in without the pain I was causing her trying to poke a new hole.

All is well now, she looks super cute and LOVES them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails