This happened back in August but I just had to get it down so I wouldn't forget.
Our family was sitting on the bench in Sacrament Meeting starting with me on the end holding Lincoln, then Kyler, Damone, Cooper and Lydia. Lincoln was doing his normal baby things-squealing and not wanting to sit down. Our friend behind us Bro. Davis leans in and says "I see a lot of Damone in him." We started to laugh. Then I looked down at Kyler and realized his pants looked very puffy. I say, "Kyler what is in your pockets?" "Nothing Mom," says Kyler. "What is in your pockets?, you know you are not supposed to bring toys to church." Kyler then proceeds to pull out from the front of his pants-not his pockets, a belt and then a stuffed cat. He had these things inside his pants the whole time. Damone and I looked at each other and started busting up and Bro. Davis leans forward and says, "I see a lot of Damone in him too." We could not stop laughing (quietly mind you). It was so hilarious. Well, after a little while Lincoln was acting up again and so I handed him the "stuffed cat" to play with to quiet him down. Bro. Davis leans forward and says, "Normally I would say don't let him play with that you don't know where its been, but I guess in this case actually you do." It was so funny, I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while, I wish I had a video of the whole thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment