Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

October 20, 2010

Baby Food Jars + Acorns = Free Fall Decor

Lets just say that I LOVE acorns. They are so cute and fallish, don't you think? After gymnastics the boys and I gathered up a ton of these. They had so much fun finding the "good" ones. We came home and hot glued the "toppings" on-according to Kyler. Then I got out a few of my many baby food jars :) and starting filling them up.

After I put them on the table, I decided to take it one step further. Look how amazing they look with tea lights. I just might have to have these on our dinner table Halloween night.

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Super creative. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails