Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

July 26, 2010

Kyler Makes Lincoln Laugh

Kyler can get Lincoln to laugh anytime, anywhere doing just about anything. It is the cutest thing to see both of them light up anticipating each others reactions.
This video is a classic as I have to break up an argument in the middle of trying to capture the laughter. Cooper hates when he is not the center of attention-can you tell? and Lydia is singing in the background.

Try not to get distracted as to why I am videotaping-It's for the Laughter :)
Kyler was throwing a paper airplane over Lincoln's head saying BOO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails