


Cooper's favorite game was this Jumping the Rope one. When the light gets to the bottom you jump, well he just kept jumping up and down with perfect timing that he did really well. Even while he was eating, he couldn't take his eyes off the game. When we were leaving I told the other kids that Cooper got to pick a prize first and then whatever was left they could have. So what does Cooper want? An Airhead. Go figure they have like 500 points to spend and he wants the 10 point item, and that was all he wanted. Needless to say Lydia and Kyler practically had their own birthday. :)
He was excited to get a scooter like Lydia and Kyler have. You should see him ride this thing, he is a little speed demon.
Nemo Cake
Cooper was so proud of his cake and I have to admit so was I. I was really pleased with how it turned out and it tasted great too. This was my first time working with royal icing and I was amazed at how easy it was. That's how I made the seaweed and coral, the sand is crushed up graham crackers, real sea shells, and bubbles are pearl sprinkles.
We have the most amazing friends who let us come over and let Cooper ride in their Mini Cooper. Thanks Milan and Sarah. Cooper is absolutely obsessed with these cars. Ever since we pointed one out to him and told him what they are called, he always spots them while we are driving and says, " Look there's my Cooper car."
Happy Birthday Bud












4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! What a super cute cake! You did a great job! Did it kill ya a little to cut into it? I would have just looked at it for hours...all proud of my self! Way to Go!!
You are amazing at the cakes. I love seeing all the different ones. Very Talented. Hope Coop had a GREAT birthday!
You have every right to be proud of that cake! It is fantastic!!! Props to you!
His cake looks awesome Tanna! Way to go! Next time, maybe I'll just call you up for my kiddos' cakes instead of attempt to try! :) Love the Cooper in a Cooper! So Cute!
Post a Comment