Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

June 22, 2010

Beautiful Pictures

These pictures were taken by my friend Mandie. They are so amazing. It is hard to choose which ones we will print. I just made my new blog header using the pictures from this shoot-it took me forever because I couldn't remember how to merge the photos. But I finally got it and I love it, I also put a picture of Maloree's hand prints on it. Check out Mandie's photography blog here. Thanks again Mandie.









2 comments:

Berry Family said...

They are all so cute!

Raechal said...

She just keeps getting better and better. These are amazing and you guys look incredible!

Related Posts with Thumbnails