I am shocked and appalled in the fact that society is
glamorizing pornography. How did it become so acceptable to
advertise with nudity? There is no justification for it. Bath and Body Works new marketing is very offensive and I was appalled when I walked into the store and
embarrassed I had the boys with me.
Kyler immediately pointed out how the woman was not modest. I expressed my concern to the workers and then came home and called their customer service to make a formal complaint. If that is where their marketing is headed I am no longer a customer.
Please if you care at all about
teaching values and morals call their 800 number and voice your concern. It only takes a few minutes of your time. We can't just ignore it and hope it goes away.
1-800-395-1001
3 comments:
I can't believe that!
Thank You for sharing. I will sure make a telephone call.
seriously? I was just in there and didn't even notice. Well it was a week ago or so. I'm bad for not noticing!
Post a Comment