Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

April 28, 2010

Lydia's 1st Grade Program


Lydia did such a great job at her first grade program. Lydia was the student asked from her class to have a speaking part. She was the first one to go and introduce the program and did a great job. They sang some really cute songs (If Your Angry and You Know it Take a Breath, The Good Deed Kid, Treat Others the Way You Want Them to Treat You) For some reason I can't get the videos I have of her speaking part and singing to upload.


Second Grade here we come!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails