Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 12, 2010

Quick Trip to Utah

I had the opportunity to take a quick four day trip to Utah. I went out to attend a Time Out For Women with my mother in law and sister in laws, you can learn more information about it here. I want to go to the one in Plano this October, let me know if you want to go. :) I'll have to post pictures of the TOFW later.

Anyways I had the amazing privilege of taking the names of my great grandma and grandpa Ward to the Bountiful temple to do their baptisms. My brother Todd and I were able to do this ordinance together for them. It was truly amazing. Here we are in front of the temple. We tried to do it that night I flew in but there were too many people already scheduled so we actually came back that next morning Friday February 5, 2010.





We got to meet up with my Grandma Staples and Grandma Christiansen. I was so glad they both got to see Lincoln before I left even though I was out there for only a few days.



This is my sweet little man. Doesn't he just make your heart melt? He was the best travel partner. I fed him right before each flight and he slept both ways. He couldn't have timed it more perfectly. I never even had to get up and leave during the Time out for women. He sat on my lap and listened, slept or ate the whole time. He is such a great baby.

2 comments:

Shi and Family said...

Aren't boys the best? Well I do not have any gils to compare... but Arlo is such a good baby as well! I am amazed that he sat on your lap for the whole Time out for women!

Berry Family said...

He is one amazing & good little baby. It was a fun weekend! Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails