Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.
My very talented friend Mandie, took these pictures of Lincoln at 6 weeks old-she did such a wonderful job. She captured Lincoln's smile perfectly. Thank you Mandie.
This is who wakes me up at 3 a.m. I just love him!
My favorite things about my little babies are their pudgy rolls on the back of their necks and.....
Tanna Lincoln is adorable. I don't how you got the snow on your blog I tried doing it but it didn't work out. I'm trying to get a job so we can travel with mom and dad in April to see ya so talk to ya soon!!
7 comments:
Absolutely beautiful pictures! Love Katie
Those pictures are absolutely adorable!
so very handsome!! I am so excited to see you and Lincoln in a few weeks.
These are the cutest pictures! He is such a happy baby. Tanna, you look gorgeous!
Wow Tanna!!!! He is beautiful! You must be so proud!
Tanna Lincoln is adorable. I don't how you got the snow on your blog I tried doing it but it didn't work out. I'm trying to get a job so we can travel with mom and dad in April to see ya so talk to ya soon!!
Love sis HOlly
Mandie is so talented! These are wonderful pictures and what a beautiful little boy!!
Post a Comment