Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.
6 comments:
Look at him! He's so cute! How's things in Texas? Haven't talked to you in ages! Looks like everyone is doin' good!
He looks just like the boys!! He is adorable. Can't wait to meet this little guy. Take care!!
Wow! He is soooo cute! Definetly worth that horrible, traumatic labor! Your boys look like they could be triplets! All so cute! I love the picture down below of Lydia beaming with Lincoln and your other boys mad because they didn't get to hold him :-) What a great family!
He's adorable!!! You have super cute kids!
He's so sweet! I need to cuddle him.
Oh he is so adorable---I must have missed that time of learning you were preg. and then I saw the card from LArry and Gayle---congrats late-- Heis so precious!!!
Post a Comment