Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.
I was laughing the whole time, especially watching Coop. No facial expressions & wearing a pink cowboy hat. The sure got the MJ love gene from their dad, eh? Lincoln sure fits into the family. He is a cute one!
Tanna, they are all soo adorable! Lydia and Kyler can really move I'm impressed. Tell Lydia she is a great dancer wow break dancing and everthing. I can't believe Kyler can stand on his head that's amazing. Well, and Cooper hes just a cutie. Give them all hugs and Kisses from Aunt Holly and the next time Mom travels by herself I coming with!!!! LOve ya all Holly
3 comments:
That is awesome!!! We love and miss you guys. Give the kids big hugs and kisses from us here in utah.
I was laughing the whole time, especially watching Coop. No facial expressions & wearing a pink cowboy hat. The sure got the MJ love gene from their dad, eh? Lincoln sure fits into the family. He is a cute one!
Tanna, they are all soo adorable! Lydia and Kyler can really move I'm impressed. Tell Lydia she is a great dancer wow break dancing and everthing. I can't believe Kyler can stand on his head that's amazing. Well, and Cooper hes just a cutie. Give them all hugs and Kisses from Aunt Holly and the next time Mom travels by herself I coming with!!!!
LOve ya all Holly
Post a Comment