Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

October 11, 2009

Choose This Day

This is the current LDS message and I wanted to share it. Take a look and click on the link you will love it too. Choose This Day

Last week we had the opportunity to listen to General Conference. Where we are edified and uplifted by the Prophet of Jesus Christ and His disciples. I wanted to share a particular touching talk given by Elder David A. Bednar one of the Twelve Apostles entitled "More Diligent and Concerned at Home." If you didn't have the chance to hear it, I challenge you to do so. It will change your family, it will change you home.

I feel so blessed to know that these men are called of God. I know my Savior lives and leads His people through the mouth of His servants. (Amos 3:7)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails