This past week we have been getting ready for school to start. Lydia did some school shopping and got a new haircut. She loves it however she hates any thing with heat to be near her head so the blow drying and hair straightener will probably not be used very much. Her hair is curly so if she wants it straight there really is no other way to do it. Maybe with time she will get used to it. We shall see.
Kyler last week for several days was complaining about his left ear hurting. I didn't really think anything of it because he wasn't sick and wasn't running a fever or anything. So I let it go a few days to see if it would run its course. His complaining got more frequent and then he wouldn't even let me touch it to clean during his baths. So last Wednesday, I took him into the doctors and yep-he burst his ear drum. Nothing makes you feel like a better parent than to have your doctor ask, "How long was he complaining about it?" Sorry bud. Needless to say the doctor said he most likely had swimmers ear that just never cleared up. He has been taking ear drops and antibiotics and is feeling a lot better, he even told me today that he could go swimming because his ear wasn't hurting anymore.
Lydia's first day of 1st grade. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get to use her locker. She has a few friends from her class last year in her class this year and she had a great first day. She really likes her teacher.
After we got home from dropping Lydia off at school, the boys got dressed and then they headed outside to ride bikes. I was just opening the front door to go out there with them when a gecko ran into our house. It scared me half to death. I saw where he ran to and went to go get a box to catch him to take him back outside and the boys and I could not find him anywhere. I lifted up the coffee table, moved the couch, pulled the blinds, went through the tree and nothing. Kyler said to me keep moving the couch and table and I'll look-I looked at him and said that's a lot easier said than done at 7 months pregnant. So anyway some where in our house we have a little unwanted pet. Lydia the practical one said when she got home, well we can keep him and he'll eat all the bugs in our house, then she paused, but where will he go to the bathroom? hmmmm good question.



2 comments:
Jov & I love Lydia's hair cut. So cute! Glad she is enjoying school. Poop Kyler, we hope he gets feeling back to his normal comical self.
Hey sis,
Good luck with the lizzard brings back memories don't it??
I love Lydia's haircut I thought you dyed it too. It looks really dark I didn't realize it was.
I just got back a week ago from camping up at the high Unitas It was really beautiful. I hope all is well.
LOve yA LoTs Holly :)
Post a Comment