After
Since Michael Jackson's death, Damone has unboxed all his old Michael Jackson CD's. The kids love dancing to the music and that will be an up coming video. For Damone's birthday I decided to make a Michael Jackson cake. Here is how it turned out.
As you can see the majority of the cake is black frosting which needless to say took a lot and I mean a lot of food coloring. So we had quite a few laughs at the table while eating it.
This is the kids tongues just from licking the candles after Damone blew them out.
Here is Kyler half way through his piece of cake. Damone and I were laughing so hard and Damone was worried it wasn't going to wash off our teeth-no worries it all came off. I don't think we will ever forget the Michael Jackson cake.



4 comments:
Awesome work on everything! We sent out the Michael Jackson DVD today. Hope you guys enjoy it. ha-ha
Happy Birthday! The kitchen looks awesome and the Michael Jackson cake was impressive. I think my favorite part is the kids faces while they are eating the cake. Cute!
Love the hardware... You guys are awesome. Love the pics of your family. Hope you both had awesome birthdays.
Oh. wow! You're description to me yesterday did not do it justice! great job on the cake!
And this song makes me teary.
Post a Comment