August 11, 2009
Ooh-lala Lydia and I are Posh
While the boys were napping, Lydia made a visit to Tanna's Salon and got the royal treatment of fingernail and toenail polish done complete with flowers. When we were done Lydia said how fancy she felt and that we should dress up like Fancy Nancy (these are some of Lydia's favorite books). We got down her dress ups and she went to town selecting the "accessories" I should wear. She was a little disappointed that I couldn't fit into her dresses. I tried to explain to her that it's not just because I am pregnant, I would never be able to wear those dresses. When she was done, it was my turn to make Lydia fancy. She wanted to take pictures so she went first and I must admit that she is a natural when it comes to posing. When she took my picture she kept moving the camera away from her face and giving me posing directions. We had so much fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment