August 11, 2009
Cut Off Jeans with Flare
I am getting in touch with my crafty side. I must say that I am pretty impressed with how they turned out, anyone who knows me can agree that I am no seamstress. I still need help with sewing in a straight line. I got this idea off of a crafter's blog and thought I would give it a try. Lydia wore holes in all of her jeans last year and I've been wondering how to make the cut off jean look a little cuter since she has four. Lydia picked out some clearance fabric and we also decided to try making some flower clips. Here's how they turned out. Lydia was pretty impressed too, she even made the comment that I was good like Sam-ha ha not quite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the picture of "Tanna's Salon" How cute & such fun! Those cute offs turned out so dang cute. I think I might have to take that into thought with some of Jovie's.
Those are so darling! I am going to try it to my girls stuff-how's everything going? Thanks for the idea!!
those are really cute!! any suggestions for boys jeans?? :)
What a cute idea. And you girls look VERY fancy!
They are way cute but now with the same fabric you need to make matching belts! That would make them awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment