Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

March 21, 2009

It's Official

As of March 19, 2009 at 1:00pm our other house on Admiral Drive is SOLD!! It is official the keys have been turned over, no more double mortgage payments. This is such a relief.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Wahoo! That must feel amazing!!!

Cindy and Ben said...

Yeah! Congrats on the sale!!!

Berry Family said...

Yay!

Bill and Amy said...

You must be dancing the happy dance. Congrats!

Tara said...

Awesome! I know what a relief that is!!!

Raechal said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Even though I really wanted my brother to rent your house, you can't beat selling it and clearing it from your name!

Shi and Family said...

Wow! In this economy that is a huge deal! Congratulations! I hope all else is well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails