It's hard to understand Kyler on here so this is the interpretation. Kyler says how about you do that one referring to the camcorder since I was using the picture camera and says that one will work. I ask what his favorite animal is and he says he likes just a horse and then says he likes giraffes and a horse but he doesn't like a lion because it will bite you.
These two boys are so funny together. I had Cooper laughing so hard prior to recording this that Kyler was laughing just listening to Cooper. Of course they stop laughing once I get the camera but that's alright.
Lydia wanted me to record her reading. She is so good at it and really takes the time to sound everything out if she doesn't know right off what the word is. When she was describing everything on the page with such great detail I was laughing so hard that on the next page she started laughing. Before I started recording I told her that she didn't have to read the whole book just a few pages, that is why she points out that she read "six" pages. They all just crack me up never a dull moment and I love it.



4 comments:
That is so Kyler, letting ya know about the animals! Love it. Lydia, GREAT job reading girl! I loved it. Jovie even sat & listened to it & looked at the pictures. You're amazing!
Aww. So cute! Your kids are at the best ages!
Your kids are so cute!!! I can not wait until mine starts talking... actually I can wait, but I am so excited to have little moments like those. Tell your hubby I said hi!
How fun! Ethan was very impressed with Lydia's reading ability! You said it- never a dull moment!
Post a Comment