Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 10, 2009

Music

So I decided to add a playlist to my blog. I think it is obvious that I love Josh Groban, his songs have so much meaning and inspiration and yes I do have Christmas songs on there. Christmas songs have a new meaning for me. Maloree was born still the morning of Christmas eve and listening to Christmas songs helps me remember just how special and life changing that day was, not only for me but to everyone when we truly understand what Christmas and the life of Christ really means.
I Hope you all enjoy the music as much as I do.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I understand completely. I made a playlist for all 3 of my girls. And when those songs for Katherine play I feel like I am holding her again. What a beautiful and healing gift music is.

Mike and Farrah Hansen said...

Tanna...You inspire me. I can understand a little. Music is so healing and comforting to me. I think of you lots and know that we love you guys. Thanks so much for being a great example to us.

Berry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berry Family said...

Yay for Joshn Groban. I make Mike listen to him with me something. I have a few of his songs on our computer. His music is just calmbing, comforting, inspiring & soothing. Who doesn't want that?

Aundrea said...

Tanna, I just heard last week about what happened...and I am soo sorry. Josh Groban is one of my favorites too, and reading your blog & listening to the music brings me to tears. She truly is "watching from above".

Related Posts with Thumbnails