Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 02, 2009

My Two Little Men and Little Lady



Cooper: I love.....
  • That you are still small enough to just hold and squeeze.
  • How cute you are in your feetie pajamas.
  • When you blow me kisses and give me slobbery ones.
  • How perfectly you fit in my lap when reading a story.
  • How much you love your Daddy-I always come second when he's around.
  • Hearing you say "C-ya" and "C-ya later"
  • Watching you try to do all the tricks you see Kyler do on the trampoline - however when done in the house it's scary, luckly you dont do that anymore (falling like a dead man).
  • That you love to dress up with Kyler and play kitchen or restaurant.-I have never had such service
  • That you always want to be with Kyler and you have to kneel next to him during family prayer.
  • Hearing you say your prayers and watch you fold your arms.
  • That you give everyone high five and shake everyones hands at church.

Kyler: I love.....
  • How your face tells me everything-there is nothing you can hide.
  • How animated you are when you're talking.
  • Hearing you sing all the songs on Spirit while you watch it.
  • Your acrobatic moves-jumping off the stairs into a somersault is the least of our worries.
  • That you always want Cooper to be with you.-"Come on Coop, follow me"
  • Your hugs, they are the best and you are so willing to give them.
  • Watching you play star wars with your light saber while singing the theme song.
  • Your very paticular ways that make us laugh.-"I need the covers folded and flat and under my chin"
  • That you always need your shoes on.
  • That you always tell me I look good when I come down the stairs after getting ready.-"Mom you look beautiful or adorable"


Lydia: I love.....

  • That you are the mother hen and my second pair of eyes. -"Mom the boys are...."
  • How you love who you are and are proud to be a girl.
  • Watching you and hearing you read and the excitement you show for your accomplishemt.
  • Your desire to learn new things and to always do your best.
  • How you always want to be with me and do the things I do.
  • Your knowledge and understanding of the gospel and that you know how to apply it in your life.-You always do what you feel is right and are such a great example to your peers.
  • Watching you have fun with your friends and riding your scooter-you are so good at it.
  • That you are so creative in drawing and coloring and making crafts.
  • Playing school and shopping mall with you.-"It's about to close you better hurry"
  • That you eat everything I make and you love it.-"Mom you are such a good cooker"
  • That the boys are so excited when you get home from school.
  • How you want to make lists for everything-who can we invite?, what activites can we do, what are Dad and I going to do on our daddy daughter date.
  • When you get in your silly moods and even when I'm trying to be serious I can't help but laugh.




These are my heros, I am so blessed to be their mom!

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

Too Stinkin Cute!

We are a little family of four. said...

Your photos, captions and overall blog is awesome. Do you give lessons? Maybe my family would check mine (at least once a year or so) if I could make it look as great as yours. Way to go!

Allison said...

LOVED it! You are such a cute mom! Now I Want to do that about my boys. It will be good for me to write about them so I can always remember the cute things they say and do! Before we know it they will be grown and we will wish we would have hugged and kissed them more! We are so blessed to have happy, healthy kids! You and Damon are such great parents!

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

Glad you found our blog! Your family is utterly adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails