Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

January 29, 2009

A Public Thank You

We have a large family picture hanging up in our entryway. Since we've lost Maloree walking by that picture saddened me knowing that there was someone missing. Two wonderful friends who I feel were inspired, put together this picture of Christ holding (Maloree) with her name and the date she was delivered at the bottom.



I cannot even describe just how special this gift is to me. All of our children are now represented, that the only word I can think of to describe our entryway now, is - complete.
Thank you so much Camille and Jackie you are such great friends.
I love you guys.

6 comments:

Allison said...

What a wonderful gift! I'm so glad you have great friends in Texas to be there for you during this hard time.

Berry Family said...

What a cute idea! I would say you guys have great friends. Hopefully we will make it to see you guys SOON! We miss you.

Elicia said...

That is a cute picture. Who drew it?

Cindy and Ben said...

I love that picture of Christ with the baby what a nice reminder of little Malorie. When I lost my brother about 2 year's ago my in-laws gave me a picture with Christ and a young man to remind me of my brother Michael. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives for the understanding it gives us of the plan of salvation. And to know we will be together as families again. I'm sorry for your loss I know how hard it is to lose someone you love so much. Let me know if you need anything or someone to talk to.

Tara said...

Wow! That is truly amazing. What a wonderful reminder of where she is right now.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful representation of you WHOLE family. There are just no words for what this must be like. All our prayers to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails