Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 05, 2009

Horray for Sprinkles and Friends

We had our friends over yesterday. Laynee, Seth and Samuel and their mom came to play and decorate cookies with us. The kids had a blast as you can tell from all the pictures. They all were really enjoying the frosting (licking knives, dipping fingers, squeezing the tube straight into their mouth-I saw you Seth) I got a picture of Kyler just as he pulled a knife full of frosting out of his mouth. Needless to say they did get frosting on their cookies and the sprinkles. I never knew you could get than many sprinkles on one cookie but apparently they did. Great job you guys, they turned out great!

Thanks for coming we'll have to do it again, we had so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having us! We had such a great time too. (I guess that was evident when we wouldn't leave!) The kids were on a sugar high straight up until they crashed at bedtime. Thanks for being such great fun friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails