Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Today was Lydia's Valentines party at school. Damone was working from home today so he got to go-Lydia was so excited to see him there. The class played games and had treats and gave their teacher a special valentine box full of love notes from all the kids and their parents. We really love and appreciate Lydia's teacher, she is so great and has really been so considerate and helpful to Lydia during these past couple months when Lydia was really struggling with the death of Maloree. We are so grateful.








We all had a fun time. I even did Lydia's hair festive for the day. I stole the idea off a link from my sister-in laws blog. It turned out pretty cute I think.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

What a cute hair-do for Lydia. Very fitting for V-Day! :)

Allison said...

LOVE the hair!!! Your kids are so cute!!! You Mrs Shumard are one of the most beautiful people I know! Seriously you have the most amazing face!

Berry Family said...

I love how damone & Kyler are both just staring at the camer with a blank look. 2 of a kind! Lydia's hair turned out so cute! I did it to Jovie's theother day, so loved it.

Bill and Amy said...

Lydia looks like she had a fun day. I found that website too. I did Cady's hair in a heart too. Check it out! Two peas in a pod. I am so happy we are friends you brighten my day. Happy Valentines Day!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Very cute hair Tanna! I need to be more creative in doing my girls hair!

Shi and Family said...

Tim can do your curtains, if... when I have a girl of my own, you come and do her hair!

Tara said...

Wow! Her hair looks great! You are amazing! And how fun that the whole family got to go to the party!

Emily Hamilton said...

You are such a great mom! Looks like you had a fun Valentine's Day with your family. Lydia's hair is darling!!! How did you do that?
You have such sweet family! I really look up to you!

P.S. Here is my email: emzhamilton@gmail.com
I would love to keep in touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails