In some ways I feel that posting a new post after the one we did for Maloree feels like I'm forgetting her. However, I know I will never forget her -she will always be a part of me, it's just hard. So I put a picture of the Savior holding a baby on our blog to have a constant remembrance of who she was and the four and a half months I had with her while I was pregnant. I wanted to post something tangible for others to see of Maloree. These are Maloree's sweet little hand and footprints -about the size of my thumbnail.
I know it is hard to fully understand the loss that our family has had especially because Damone and I were the only ones to see Maloree, I know because I used to be one who didn't know what to do or say to those who have experienced such a loss. It helps to talk about it and know that friends and family are there. We are so thankful to all of you for the love and support you have given and continue to give our family. We love you.



10 comments:
Tanna you inspire me to be a better person. Honestly you do! Thank you for this post. I have been thinking about you A LOT and wanted to know how you are doing and if you were ok. I can't even imagine your loss. I had one miscarriage but it was nothing compared to what you went through. I am so blessed to know you and to have you as my friend. Love you!
Tanna you are so strong. We have a picture in Levi's room that reminds us of where he came from and how lucky we are to have him. Go to the website below and look at this picture. The picture is even more beautiful in person. Matt and I actually met the artist at Moon's Bookstore. He drew this for a friend who went through a similar situation. We also gave this picture to my sister in law who lost her baby. It's just a great reminder to us how precious our babies are.
http://www.hegsted.com/AGiftFromGod.html
I really like that picture of Christ with the baby! I have to say I cried whenI saw how tiny her hands & feet really are. Such a cute saying/poem to go with it.
What sweet little prints and a sweet poem. How precious. I love the Christ picture. What a wonderful way to remember her.
Please know how "sorry" I am at the loss of this sweet daughter.
It was 23 and 17 years ago that I had a very similar experience which changed my life forever. I knew the plan and that brought "peace" but as a mother my heart LONGED to hold Ashley & Tanner and have them here with our family! No words can change anything but the things that meant the most to me were:
I CARE & I AM SORRY! May you know I sincerely express both to your family!
We are praying for you guys. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear, give me a call. Also, thanks for the new background site...I love it!
My heart goes out to you and your family, Tanna. You are so amazing and I know you will be strengthened to endure this trial. Thank you for sharing your experience. You are in our prayers.
Tanna I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine. You are such a great mom and person. The christ picure and prints are precious. Your family is in our prayers.
I agree with everyone else's comments...you inspire me!! I hope I can face trials how you do.
Tanna,
I am so sorry for you and your family, there is nothing harder than losing one of your children, on February 6th it will be ti will have been 19 years since our son Nathan died, you never will forget your daughter and she will always be with you and your family if you watch and listen you will see that she is with you.
Take care of each other and your other babies.
Carol
Post a Comment