Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

October 16, 2008

We're loving this nice weather

While we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa, and Damone was still home he built a play set for the kids. They were so surprised and boy do they love it! Now that the temperatures have cooled down, they are out there all the time. You can see Kyler doing his latest trick on the swings.

The kids really enjoy eating out and having a picnic. Cooper loves grapes so when he was done eating his, he decided the Kyler's looked yummy and claimed them for his own. I wish I would've gotten a picture it was so funny.

3 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

I need one of those playsets where did you find it?

Brad Hyde Family said...

My girls would be so jealous! Their grandparents have one in their backyard, but they would love one of their own!

Carrie said...

Shut up!! Damone built that all by himself? I can't believe it. I think he said he built it but really paid someone else to build it. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails