Lydia just learned how to ride her bike this last week without training wheels. She learned so quickly. I took Todd's idea of starting her out on the grass. We have a slope in our backyard so I took her to the top and let her ride down and within 5 tries she had it down and wanted to try in the road. She is so excited and cannot wait until she can start riding it to school. She wanted me to take her picture in front of the flowers cause she said that since she was a girl she should stand next to the flowers.
Here is Kyler for the one picture I could get him to stop for. He is so cheesy and a dare devil. His new thing is to ride off of the curb into the road. Unfortunately he did this trick and was a little crooked and fell on his elbow and scraped it up. We went inside to get a band aid and went back outside and what did he want to do? Ride off the curb. I give up.
This is Cooper's favorite toy to play with outside he literally pushes it for the whole time we are out there only stopping to push the buttons to hear the music.
"I am such a cutie"
Okay Mom, it's my turn to sit and watch. You go push the car now.
I tried to get him to try a new toy but he wasn't into that. So we will stick with what makes him happy. The Lightning McQueen Car.
Disclamer: I refer a lot to the kids riding in the road. To set you all at ease. We live in a culdesac and so we hardly have traffic if any and I am always out there with them.
Disclamer: I refer a lot to the kids riding in the road. To set you all at ease. We live in a culdesac and so we hardly have traffic if any and I am always out there with them.



5 comments:
It's okay Tanna, our kids ride in the road too! It's the good and bad of a cul de sac. We don't hold it against you.:)
Tanna, I am so happy to find that you have a blog! It will easy to stay caught up with what's going on now. It was fun to get to visit with you guys when you were out here. I love your previous post about the microwaved garlic toast! That was great. We also have a blog, so we can keep up on each other!
I just saw your page it's so cute.
Your kids are so cute! I love the Lightening McQueen car. Lydia looks to excited to be without training wheels...fun!
Post a Comment