So this not even the half of it. Let me just run through yesterday to give you an example. I put a movie on for Kyler to watch while I am showering and put Cooper in the jumperoo. I give both of them a banana and tell Kyler I will be out please stay out of the food. I jump in for seriously 10 minutes max and come downstairs and find chocolate all over both of the boys faces. Kyler got into the york patties I put in Lydia's lunch. I really had these hidden I don't even know how he got them nor do I want to. (So I guess I need to shower before Damone leaves) Next I go to walmart and without Lydia I usually get the regular carts which are easier to push and let Kyler walk so we are getting our milk and they have the day old bakery items there and as I turn my back to get the milk and Kyler has a package of cupcakes opened and is liking off the frosting. He did this twice while I was still getting the milk. I get that taken care of and we are off to the produce. I am putting broccoli in a sack and Kyler has literally pulled the entire watering hose out of the produce section along the wall and I couldn't even begin to figure out how it went back in. So while I am looking at that he is tossing tomatoes up their little display like he was playing skeeball or whatever its called. I was seriously ready to pull my hair out. (I guess I'll have to go back to the big huge heavy double buggy cart) Later that day I am checking my email and it sounded really quiet all the sudden so I go out and Kyler and Cooper were sitting on the floor in the game room with a jar of frosting just scooping away. I had thrown this in the trash early in the morning and it was in the bottom of the trash so Kyler literally had to dig for it. It was all over their faces, hair and clothes. (I will never check my email while they are awake) That night I leave for Young Womens and Damone is bathing the kids. He gets Kyler and Cooper done and is just finishing up with Lydia he comes downstairs and Kyler, in a split second leaps from the rocking chair to the couch with his head face down in the pillow. Damone asks what he was doing and picks him up and he has a pile of mini doughnuts he is trying to shove into the couch. Meanwhile Cooper is just eating away oblivious to the whole thing. So the fact of the matter is Kyler is smart, the doughnuts were up high and he had to have a chair to reach them. But he hides the evidence, there was no chair to be seen and the container was closed in the exact location and position it was beforehand. He completely would've gotten away with it had Damone not walked in on them force feeding themselves. Remember this is all in one day and seriously these were not even issues two weeks ago. I don't know what happened.
That is why I am going crazy!



3 comments:
ha-ha! I seriously have read it twice and each time i was dying of laughter .... with tears and everything! I can just imagine him trying to hide the mini donuts. That is hilarious!!
We have a lot of the same issues with Ian. I don't know how they can smell the sugar like a mile away, and totally hidden out of sight!! We need a support group with therapy sessions, including straight jackets!!
Wow all I can say is you have a mess on your hands. I am sure they have learned such coniving ways from their father.
Post a Comment