Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

November 07, 2008

Halloween

The Sunday before Halloween the kids looked so cute that I had to take their picture. Cooper kept throwing his pumpkin, he didn't want to hold it.

Practice wearing the costumes. I realized after Halloween was over I never got a side view of Kyler so when he was jumping with "Saddle" I took his picture so you could see it.

This is our annual dinner in a pumpkin. The kids loving putting on it's face before it goes in the oven. Lydia did the eyes and Kyler the nose and then they said they wanted a big squiggly mouth. It sure was yummy!

The is the pumpkin we carved. I was teaching the kids the art of cleaning out a pumpkin. Very easy and mess free. Trust me there is a right and a wrong way to gutting a pumpkin.
Here is the crew. We had our friends Dave and Kathy over and I forgot to ask if I could post their pictures or not, so I wont. We sure had fun.


The kids always come trick or treating to our house first. But Cooper had other plans-he was ready to go fill his pumpkin. (you can see him walking down the steps in the first picture) It was so funny, by the end of the night Cooper couldn't even hold up his pumpkin, he just walked from house to house dragging it behind him. He also just stayed at everyone's door after getting his candy saying c-ya over and over again. No one could shut their door on such a cute little spider so was stayed and visited with everyone we went to. Kyler got tired walking and so Dave put him up on his shoulders and it looked hilarious. One person we went trick or treating to said oh look the cowboy and his horse are getting a ride. We had a great time.
Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

Their costumes are too cute! Glad we are not the only ones that enjoy the traditional dinner in a pumpkin.

Julia257 said...

Cute pics, looks like you had a great Halloween!

Emily Hamilton said...

I love the costumes! Your house looks like a fun place to be for Halloween! :)
P.S. Where did you get that horse costume...it's awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails