September 28, 2008
Help Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so on Saturdays Damone and I like to try and sleep in a little past 7:00am if we can. Well this was just the typical Saturday. The kids all wake up around 6:45-7:00. Lydia is a very big help she takes the boys downstairs and starts a movie and usually gets them some grapes or crackers. Well she comes upstairs and asks me if she can have wheat bread. Of course I say, she has made toast before so it wasn't anything new. Well not even two minutes later Lydia and Kyler are yelling, "Help Daddy Hurry!!!" So Damone and I get up and we realize something is in the microwave, (I dont think I've ever seen Damone bolt that fast) He gets to the microwave and sure enough Lydia has put in garlic bread this is in the foil bag and it was on fire. He rips it out and throws it in the sink and turns the water on. Lydia is crying saying, "I only put it in for 5 minutes." Well it didn't take 5 minutes to catch fire, when we got there and opened the mirowave it still had 4:25 left, and now she knows not to use the microwave unless Mom or Dad is there. Thanfully everyone was fine and the house is still here, it just smelled like a campfire for a few hours. You should have seen Kyler tell what happened. He is so animated it was actually hillarious. So much for sleeping in right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yikes! Wow I let Carter do his own thig in the morning but I have not let him use any appliances yet! You are brave! I need to get brave now! Or maybe not!
Oh WOW! Scary!
Post a Comment