Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

December 14, 2011

Santa!




The boys got to go to a birthday party where Santa made a surprise visit. They were all speechless once it was their turn and couldn't think of a thing they wanted for Christmas. After Santa left, Kyler was determined that it wasn't  the "real" Santa and even pointed out who it was that was dressed up. I asked Kyler, "How do you know it wasn't the real Santa?" His reply was, "Santa has black boots and that Santa had on brown shoes." So there you have it, you cannot fool a very observant six year old.

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

That is funny Kyler noticed the different shoes. Mike and I laughed. Love their personalities.

Related Posts with Thumbnails