Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

August 06, 2011

Tanna's Birthday 2011

Warning, this post has a lot of pictures of "me" but behind every picture is my wonderful husband with my kids right beside me and it just makes me so happy.

Can you see the slobber circle on my shoulder from Lincoln?

Lydia is always thinking of others and she had her dad take her 'Dollar Tree' to get my favorite candy. Who knew I loved Whoppers so much? That is what she kept saying was my most favorite. :) I was laughing on the inside. I actually don't like them at all. 
Cooper can often be seen these days with his finger in his nose.

Here's Cooper looking over at his dad to see if he noticed his finger in his nose.
I am reading a journal that Lydia made for me and in the front of the journal Lydia had written and scrapbooked her favorite memories of me and her-Priceless

This is my little muscle man bringing me a new and much needed crock pot.


This is the "bubs" and the culprit to the slobber on my shoulder. He is watching me blow out the candles.

I had a great birthday. Every year I'm asked "What do you want for your birthday" and I always reply "Just to be with my family." It's true, nothing made my birthday more special then being with my family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails