Yes, Lincoln still only has one tooth, and we love it! He does have two more that are trying to break through. He loves to talk to us when we are in the car and going to church is no exception. Kyler loves to mimic him and have Lincoln talk back. Listen for Lydia's commentary "This is Lydia Gayle Shumard and I just got back from a play"- meaning Rudolph is over.
Here's Lincoln sitting in his favorite "drawer" of our end table biting on his one tooth. I have to say that he has to be the happiest baby ever! He sleeps for 12-13 hours and takes two naps during the day and anyone can lay him down and he will go right to sleep, and he never cries or fusses when he wakes up. I have to listen closely to see if I can hear him talking, who knows how long he's in there just playing until I get there. You can get him to laugh at anything. The things you love to do right now is empty the toilet wipes when someone forgets to close the bathroom door, turn of the t.v.-that's your new trick, climb the stairs-you just learned how to come down them, be with the kids and be in the kitchen when I am so you can empty out all the tupperware. He loves to be tickled (he's laughing) given kisses (he's laughing) getting dressed (he's laughing), you just look at him and he will laugh.
I just want to squeeze you all the time Lincoln! Please keep playing peek a boo with me-you are so cute how you cover up your eyes with the back of your hands and lift them up so slightly to see if I'm there first.



1 comment:
He is a cute kid!!! I especially love his sunday attire!!!
Post a Comment