Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

December 19, 2010

Leaf Jumpers


While Lincoln was napping and the other kids were at school, Cooper and I raked and gathered up all the leaves from the front yard into a pile. He would fill up his bucket with the leaves I raked and run them over to dump on the pile. He was so excited about the pile getting bigger and bigger. We had so much fun!






When Lydia and Kyler came home, Cooper was so excited to "share" his pile with them and let them join in the fun too.

1 comment:

Tara said...

What great pictures! You are such a great Mom, Tanna! I'm glad you are all healthy and happy. Your kids are precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails