Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

September 17, 2010

Tee Ball Game-Priceless

Last night Kyler had a Tee Ball game. First I have to say their uniforms are so cute and when you add the baseball glove and helmet or baseball cap I have to squeal. I wish I had a picture-next game. Kyler had his turn to bat and as he was walking to home plate I'm cheering him on and he got the biggest most proudest grin-my heart melted. He swung and missed and then he hit a good one using the Tee. Again I'm cheering and telling him to run!!! and when he got to first base and looked up at me he gave me the thumbs up-my heart melted. He was able to run all the bases last night and he loved it! Once he was back in the dug out I went up to the fence to tell him what a great job he did and Cooper was standing there with his face meshed into the fence and Kyler gave him a kiss on the cheek and then he said "Mom I want to give you a kiss too"-my heart melted. I love these moments when we can "cheer" each other on as a family not only in sports but everyday life too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails