Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

September 09, 2010

An Organized "Junk" Drawer?

I hope I am not the only one who has a catch all drawer in their kitchen. It drives me crazy when I need to find something and you have to dig in a drawer full of "junk." Well I found another use for the large stash of baby food jars I have. I went to clean out the drawer and thought those cups would be great to divide all the paperclips, rubber bands, lost buttons etc. I now have a place for everything and it makes finding a lot easier.

1 comment:

Karryn and Roger said...

Thank you sooo much for all the ideas of how to use the baby food cups. My sister put magnets on the back of them and has used them on a metal door in her bathroom. She said they work wonderful to keep track of the little elastic's for her daughter's hair. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails