Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

August 24, 2010

Perfect for School Lunches

We have a lot of baby food jars around here-and they are the perfect size to use in school lunches. I have always used washable containers versus plastic bags and these are great (fish crackers, raisins, nuts, dip for fruit or veggies) the list could go on and on.


We recently did jello in the cups and it worked out great. One 3 oz. jello filled about 6 cups. The kids love picking out their flavor for lunch.


1 comment:

Marc and Marie Johnson said...

awesome idea! Thanks for sharing! I'll be doing that this year for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails