

I started this project of re-doing the laundry room in March and here it is August and it's finally done. The process entailed
1. Painting all the trim and doors with one coat of primer and two coats of bright white-it's not that easy painting behind the washer and dryer and the longest part of this was the tapeing off. If you were wondering, I painted directly over the oil based paint with a latex paint and it worked great! The home depot paint guy said I could. :)
2. Painting the walls (Amber wave-home depot) two coats
3. Putting up the beadboard thanks to Damone's help (we learned it's easier to just glue it up rather than nail it-makes for easier painting with less holes to fill in.
4. Painting the beadboard bright white- two coats
5. Adding the accessories and getting rid of the junk.




No comments:
Post a Comment