Thursday February 11, we woke up to this...
Lydia was so excited to go to school in the snow.
Cooper's face- priceless
Cooper's reaction to the snowflakes falling on his eyebrow and eyelash.
Friday morning we woke up to this...
and school was canceled. Now to all you Northern readers out there, I know this looks like just a skiff, but here in Texas, this is rare and we are not equipped with snow plows and trucks that lay down salt, so everything shuts down.
We took advantage of the day off and played in the snow. We don't have snow boots so we put plastic bags around the kids shoes-worked pretty well.
Meet Frosty Shumard
We had so much fun playing in the snow and drinking hot chocolate.
We had so much fun playing in the snow and drinking hot chocolate.



1 comment:
I hope you all had some fun. I wish we could get some snow out this way. I love the snowman!!! I need to go thru all my kids stuff and i am sure i have some snow boots. We love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment