Before: I know it's messy. Notice all the wasted space on the floor.
After Round 1: Got a bunch of plastic containers to get rid of all the bags. Now the food stacks well, doesn't waste so much space and they're a lot more accessible/visible.
After Round 2: Shelf Reliance Cansolidators-AMAZING! I ordered these half price and free shipping at Time Out for Women. I don't know how it happened, but looking at the pantry it looks fuller with the cansolidators, but I ended up with one empty shelf after putting them in and I can store so many more cans that I could have before, without the hassle of them falling over because they don't stack and the pain of moving them all forward to put the newly purchased ones in the back. The kids had so much fun loading these up-they'll be fighting to put the cans away every time I come home from the store. I stacked two of the cansolidators on top of each other to take up the wasted space on the floor.
Here's how the rotation works. The picture above on the left. You load from the top front with your new cans and the old cans rotate to the front taking from the bottom.
Check out Shelf Reliance-here.
Check out Shelf Reliance-here.




3 comments:
Im glad you noticed the pricing & free shipping. We got our & both girls were so excited to put it together & add cans again. It's amazing how much space they free up!
Love it!!! Your are such a great example to me. We got ours and Mike loves it.
Looks good but the "wasted space" on the floor is waiting for 5 gallon buckets with gamma lids full of wheat or rice or something you use alot of. We have a long pantry so I can fit 5 of these. All purpose flour, bread flour, wheat, rice and brown sugar(left in the bags for freshness).
Post a Comment