Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

January 13, 2010

We Just Can't Get Enough




We are all so attached to Lincoln. We just can't get enough of his cute little hands and feet and chubby cheeks and when he snuggles in our necks. The kids are always asking to hold him and to take a picture of them. Kyler is famous for getting me when Lincoln is doing something that I "need to take a picture of" like when Lincoln is blowing bubbles in his sleep.

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Such cute pictures. Can't believe how big Lincoln is getting. Excited to see you in a few wks. & Jovie keeps saying "That's not fair. Nana got to play with them & I didn't."

Related Posts with Thumbnails