This past month we have been having a problem with wasps. Kyler calls them "Losps" and Cooper calls them "Wofts." They have been swarming our front porch so I had pest control come and spray. Well now their nest is disturbed and they are finding their way into our house. After they came and sprayed we were killing at least 5 wasps a day in our house, now we have only been seeing a few a week now.
Last week I was in the boys room helping Cooper get dressed and Kyler was picking up clothes from behind his bed. All of a sudden Kyler is screaming and crying, I asked him what was wrong and he said something is hurting in my shoe. He had been wearing them for like 5 minutes with no problem. I immediately pull it off and there it was-a wasp in his shoe. I was devastated for the poor little guy getting stung, I just couldn't believe that of all the places in the house, the wasp had gone in their room and under his bed and in his shoe. No matter what you call them, Losp or Woft they are just as annoying.
November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment