Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

October 21, 2009

Well It Didn't Last Long

Yep, our little guy is transverse again. I can't believe it, he truly has a mind of his own. I knew going into my appointment that he had moved because I couldn't feel his bum in my ribs anymore. So basically I have two weeks for him to turn on his own and if he doesn't my doctor will try and flip him and induce labor- if the turn is successful, if not then I will have a c-section. I am all for the baby coming early, but on his time, not like this. So keep us in your prayers and I'll keep you all updated.

5 comments:

Berry Family said...

Well Jovie asks everyday ... "Is Aunt Tanna's baby out of her belly yet? Is he going to come over?" Thinking about ya & will be keeping our fingers crossed!

Emily Hamilton said...

He's an active little guy! We'll pray for you. That's frustrating. Everything will go well. I've heard of a lot of people that have success with the whole 'flip' thing to position the baby, but he'll probably do it on his own. If you do have to have a c-section for some reason, it's not bad. I had to have one with Abby and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and medicine is amazing for any pain. :) You'll do great!

Mike and Farrah Hansen said...

I am so excited for this little guy too come into this world! You will be in my prayers and thoughts. C-sections aren't as bad as they sound. THANK goodness for pain killers.:) WE love and miss you guys!

Allison said...

I have all my babies by c-section. It's easy! You get to stay at the hospital longer and be waited on! It's great! Keep us posted!

Joel and Holly said...

Hi sis hey I'm sorry your boys giving you trouble but you and I can get through anything we have both had our shares of of facing the unbearable but I know everything will work out. Anyway I love you a lot and I wish we could call and talk more it might make me feel better to hear your voice once and a while :) Hey a quick question how do you get family and friends to show up on your blog????? I love you more than you know!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails