Damone and I have been happily married since January 2002 in the LDS Salt Lake City Temple, where we were sealed for time and all eternity. Our most treasured and sacred moments have been shared with our beautiful children- Lydia, Kyler, Cooper, Maloree, and Lincoln. They are our greatest blessings and truly make life worth living.

April 23, 2009

What more can you ask for?

This post is long over due. Damone and I had the opportunity to to take a four day trip to San Diego in April, thanks to his company-there's no better way to travel. We stayed at an amazing hotel called the L'Aubuerge Del Mar. It was right off the beach and actually had it's own private walkway that led to the beach. Everyday we walked out of the hotel someone was driving up on their outrageously expensive cars-one morning there was a cherry red Lamborghini. We felt awesome as we had the valets pull around our rental PT Cruiser. We laughed every morning. The weather was perfect the whole time we were there and we got to eat a lot of really good food that I didn't have to cook. It was great.

These are pictures from La Jolla Cove. The views were amazing and there was a lot of wildlife.














Torrey Pines



Sunset views from our hotel. We had one of our dinners on an outdoor terrace at sunset and it was so beautiful.












San Diego LDS Temple. This temple is so amazing in person and it is literally right off the freeway.

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

I am so far behind on checking everyone's blogs. I have no idea you guys went on a little trip! How fun!! It sounds like you had a GREAT time & enjoyed it. Can't wait to see ya guys in a few weeks!!

Tara said...

What a beautiful, romantic place! Sounds like it was fun!

Shi and Family said...

good for you guys! Getting away... don't get me wrong, I love my little boy, but he is only 7 weeks and I am already looking forward to a get-a-way with my hubby!

Allison said...

LOVE that temple!!! It's so cool to see it all the sudden out of nowhere as you drive around the bend on the freeway!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails